Got a new piece of dyed gear? I bet you're wondering how to keep it looking fantastic!
Each Curious Northwest item is hand-dyed with fiber reactive dyes, which molecularly bond with natural fibers and minimize bleeding and color loss.
Check out these washing and drying instructions to take care of your clothes with confidence:
- ITEM PREP:
- Turn inside out
- Zip any zippers
- Put in washer alone or with like colors
- Use cold water
- Hand or machine wash on a delicate cycle
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Air dry in the shade (never in sunlight) or tumble dry low
- Sunlight may rapidly fade some dyes
All Curious Northwest items are dyed in our low-fragrance, dog- and toddler-friendly home. Items are washed with textile detergent, using no fabric softener and either air-dried or tumble-dried on low.